Who do you know looking to change the trajectory of an organization?
- Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
- The Director of Administration builds, implements, and manages all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, financial management, information management, central database management, and marketing.
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems.
- Is responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Oversees all contracts through closing.
- Creates and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.